I like Safari Browser on macOS because it is much more private than Chrome and it has a great reader view. However, Chrome is popular because of its large collection of extensions. Therefore, I’ve looked for Safari Extensions that can substitute the functionality of many popular Chrome Extensions.
- Dark reader (Chrome, free) -> Dark reader (Safari, not free)
- Google Automatic Translation -> TranslateWebForSafari ($0.99 on Mac App Store, free on Github)
- DF Tube -> Focus for YouTube (no longer on Mac App Store, free on Github)
- Google Reverse Image Search -> ImageSearch Extension
- News Feed Eradicator for Facebook -> Newsfeed Exterminator (requires macOS 10.16+, have not personally used it)